Resume – D Schwartz
These will open in new windows.
- A few of the Moodle sites built for the professional education of designers from 2003 to 2012. [button link=”https://www.vectorspect.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/auclinicopen.mp4″ size=”small” color=”silver” window=”yes”]Moodle Portfolio[/button]
- One of many training videos I created for Moodle administration. Requires Flash [button link=”https://vectorspect.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Videos/05/uploading/uploading.html” size=”small” color=”silver” window=”yes”]Uploading large videos into Moodle[/button]
- This is a recording of my AU Virtual session explaining our AutoCAD plugin. I also presented at AU numerous times on the topic of creating in-house training videos with Camtasia and publsihing with the Moodle LMS. [button link=”https://www.vectorspect.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Videos/05/CM5688.mp4″ size=”small” color=”silver” window=”yes”]AU Class[/button]
Below is the text of my current resume
Donald I Schwartz
2013 – Present – VectorSpect, LLC (Self Employed)
Consulting, Marketing, Events Management
Organizer of the Wearables New England Meetup Group (meetup.com/Google-Glass-New-England/) which has been a networking leader in bringing together technologists, physicians and business leaders exploring wearable computing.
Producer of NH Innovation Nights (nh.innovationnights.com) Monthly networking product launch party for new and innovative products.
2003 – 2012 – 4D Technologies (CADLearning) – Chief Technologist and Marketing
Instructional Design, Webmaster, Network Engineer, Support, Marketing
I Designed, Deployed, Managed and Supported the largest network of private and public LMS services for the Autodesk user community. Starting as a team of one in 2003, I moved a library of CD based learning into a replicable LMS cluster, then continued to produce video tutorials and add over 300 courses as Autodesk product releases demanded. Played a significant role in the growth from a negative business with 3 employees to over 20 employees and sales over 2 million.
- Built over 150 Moodle LMS Websites
- Designed CADLearning public facing portal
- Trained and supported client Moodle admins
- Designed the CADLearning course format
- Responsible for the production of 30,000 video tutorials recorded by software experts
- Developed Course Builder and Video Import tool for rapid course deployment
- Integrated ecommerce membership system with Moodle
- Taught Camtasia to various clients
- Designed CADLearning brand and all brand marketing through 2009
- Managed 4D CADLearning marketing and trade show efforts through 2011
1996 – 2003 – Self Employed Web Developer
SPEAKING and EVENT ENGAGEMENTS
Wearable Devices Design Sprint for Health – Kaiser Permanente DC Oct 17, 2014 – Organizer
Pri-Med East 2014, Boston Mass – Panelist Google Glass in Healthcare and event organizer
Google Glass Challenge April 2014 – Google Cambridge, MA – Event Organizer
Autodesk University – Multiple classes between 2006 and 2011, primarily focused on implementing organizational elearning and recording Autodesk tools with Camtasia
Self-taught Web mastery, Linux, Moodle, CDNs
Arizona State University College of Architecture
Boston Architectural College